The Bodybuilding Meal Prep Cookbook: Macro-Friendly Meals to Prepare, Grab, and Go
points - Details)
Macronutrient-rich meal planning made easy for bodybuilding.
The Bodybuilding Meal Prep Cookbook takes the challenge out of fixing the healthy foods that are the key to sculpting your perfect body. Learn everything you need to know about prepping no-hassle, grab-and-go dishes for every meal―all without losing time at the gym.
Whether you’re bulking, maintaining, or cutting, this cookbook shows you the right way to calculate your daily macro goals. Each easy-to-prep recipe features complete macronutrient information, making it simple to prep the perfect bodybuilding plates.
The Bodybuilding Meal Prep Cookbook includes:
- A step-by-step guide to meal prep―Master meal prep with a 60 recipe, 6-week meal plan that takes you through shopping lists, advanced prep, and more.
- Options for your bodybuilding plan―Customize your meal plan with 40+ more mouthwatering plates that help you meet your macronutrient needs.
- Nutrition for optimal health―Keep your diet perfectly balanced with detailed macro guides and nutritional information for every recipe.
Prep for success with The Bodybuilding Meal Prep Cookbook.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Healthy Quinoa Salad
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Need a light side for a Mediterranean meal? This quinoa salad has you covered. With red bell pepper, onion, cucumber, and mint, it’s a refreshing grain dish that also works well as a healthy take-to-work lunch.
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
2. Add the quinoa, cover, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the quinoa, bell pepper, onion, cucumber, mint, lime juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
4. Divide the salad evenly among 4 airtight storage containers and seal.
Refrigerate: Store the airtight containers in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
Bulking: Top this grain salad with diced chicken or steak to make it more filling and add extra protein.
Per serving: Calories: 165; Fat: 9g; Protein: 5g; Total Carbs: 18g; Net Carbs: 16g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 2g; Sodium: 194mg
1 cup (240 ml) vegetable broth
1/2 cup (85 g) quinoa, rinsed
1/2 red bell pepper (75 g), chopped
1/2 medium onion (60 g), chopped
1/4 English cucumber (50 g), peeled, seeded, and chopped
2 tablespoons (22 g) finely chopped fresh mint
Juice of 1/2 lime (30 ml)
2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil