points - Details)
This lovely guide to skin care features more than 30 stress-free routines for every skin type and every life moment.
Whether you”re prepping for a big event, calming a breakout, traveling on a long flight, or indulging on a night in, Fresh Face has you covered.
• Filled with tips for all kinds of skin types: dry, oily, combination, and aging
• Advice on how to care for your skin from the inside out
• Teeming with routines for a healthy and natural facial glow
Fresh Face is a refreshing go-to skin care book for beauty enthusiasts who want to look and feel their best.
With its emphasis on accessible skin care that will appeal to both the barefaced and the cosmetics-obsessed, this is a sweet and simple beauty bible for women of all ages.
• Great for those who adore all things beauty, DIY, and skin care, as well as readers of magazines like Glamour and Instyle
• Features gorgeous illustrations and a die-cut cover, making it a deluxe gift for moms, daughters, sisters, and girlfriends, or as a self-buy
Add it to the shelf with books like The Little Book of Skin Care: Korean Beauty Secrets for Healthy, Glowing Skin by Charlotte Cho, Skin Rules: Trade Secrets from a Top New York Dermatologist by Debra Jaliman, MD, and The Skincare Bible: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Great Skin by Anjali Mahto
From the Publisher
We all have the capacity for beautiful skin.
A good skin-care routine should tend to your spirit, your mental pleasure zones, and your skin. Your body is an interconnected system, and how you feel shows up in so many parts of you. The way you treat yourself can radically change the way your soul and psyche are fed.
Each routine presented in this book focuses on a specific skin concern and the ingredients to seek out in order to manage it. You won’t find mentions of any brands or specific product shout-outs because my only loyalty is to having beautiful, healthy skin. Everything you’ll read is based on the latest research in dermatology and skin care, as well as interviews with dermatologists.
This book is about staying who you are and working toward the skin you’ve always dreamed of. Love your skin, and accept it as it is in this moment. Here’s to a fresh start.