(as of Apr 04,2022 15:18:06 UTC – Details)
Adjustable Air Register – Diffuser for sidewall or ceiling applications. The listed size 10“w X 8”h is for duct opening measurement only, Actual outsize overall dimensions is 12“ wide by 10” high.
Difference Between grilles, registers, diffusers and vents：
- Grille – a series of deflectors in the shape of blades or fins fixed in a frame to allow air to pass through from duct to room space
- Register – a grille attached with a damper or valve to control the air flow volume
- Diffuser – a unit with duct connecting piece and a larger face piece with multiple blades to spread out air flow to multiple directions. Examples are drop ceiling T-bar diffusers, round ceiling diffusers and adjustable blade sidewall diffusers.
Size Selection Guide
- Measure the size of the air duct opening(the size of the “hole” ).
- Select the listed size that match the duct opening size.
- The outside or overall size is 2” larger for both width and length so it can cover the “hole”.
- Do not use outside measurement for size selection.
Product Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 1.5 inches; 1.76 Pounds
Date First Available : October 23, 2018
Manufacturer : HBW
ASIN : B07JMT9588
Heavy duty stamped steel face for long lasting use
Multi-shutter damper with easy handle to adjust desired among of air flow
Adjustable blade allows all direction air deflection
Individually shrink wrapped with card board pad in the back for extra protection