European managed security services company Orange Cyberdefense today reveals the findings of its inaugural Security Navigator, which shows a 23 percent decline in the number of recorded malware incidents in 2019. The total number of security events have, however, increased. The company analysed 263,109 events from data obtained from its 10 CyberSOCs and 16 SOCs. Out of these events it identified 11.17 percent as verified security incidents. This represents a 34.4 percent increase over the previous year’s rate of 8.31 percent. Of the events analysed, only 22 percent of incidents could be classified as malware-related in 2019, compared to 45… [Continue Reading]
- NASA shares stunning photo of Jupiter and Saturn beyond 'Alien Throne Rock'
- For Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 Plus Wallet Case Card Holder Case Free Screen Protector
- Fortnite Apple iPhone ban – why fans face block on new features and blockbuster upgrades
- Venom Amazing Marvel Superhero FLIP PHONE CASE COVER for IPHONE SAMSUNG
- PSA: Games Done Quick’s summer speedrunning event kicks off on August 16th